RAG Week Societies Guide
One of our big goals this year is participation. We want to make RAG Week about what YOU want to do for charity.
So how can your society get involved?
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for an event in RAG Week. It can be as simple or as extravagant as you want!
2) Receive a confirmation email from us to add your event to the RAG Week calendar
3) Work with our RAG Team to sort how we can help you with publicity, volunteers, room booking, etc.
4) Host your event in RAG Week 2013 with the proceeds going to the University’s 6 Nominated charities.
Why should you host an event in RAG Week?
It’s fun! RAG Week continues to be successful because of the individuals and societies that get involved. It is also a great way to get more people involved in your society right at the beginning of the 2nd semester. Plus, you’re putting on an event for charity. Yay!
Oh and the society that raises the most money for RAG Week will win a fabulous PRIZE from the Charities Campaign!
How can RAG Week help you?
- If you need help with marketing or designing posters we have a wonderful marketing/publicity team who would love to help you.
- Your event will be included in our official RAG Week Magazine and on our RAG Facebook events page
- We can help organize volunteers for your event if you need them.
We hope that you will choose to host an event for RAG Week 2013! If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.